Find Houses for Rent in Ewing, NJ
The town of Ewing, N.J., is located about 5 miles from the city of Trenton. Though Trenton is the closest sizable city to Ewing, renters here also enjoy easy access to Philadelphia and New York City, which are 35 miles and 60 miles away, respectively. Ewing is located in Mercer County, which is situated in the central part of the Garden State. Residents seeking homes for rent in Ewing will be pleased to discover this attractive town, which boasts a true small-town vibe.
Fun Facts About Ewing
- Ewing has a healthy job market and great rental stock in the area, providing financial security for residents. Renters moving to Ewing will probably enjoy shorter commutes than their neighbors in nearby counties and towns. Many renters living here commute to nearby Trenton for work, but plenty of people live and work within Ewing itself. In fact, the town's population swells during the workweek due to an influx of commuters from other cities in the area.
Transportation in and Around Ewing
- Routes 29 and 31; U.S. Route 36; Interstates 95, 195 and 295; and the New Jersey Turnpike are all easily accessible from Ewing.
- SEPTA's West Trenton Line includes a stop in Ewing, providing commuters with an eco-friendly means of getting to work.
- NJ Transit provides numerous bus routes throughout the town.
- The Trenton-Mercer Airport is also located in Ewing.
Resources for Renters
- For information on local laws and upcoming events, check out the town's website.
- If you're hoping to utilize NJ Transit's bus service, make sure to check the organization's website for routes and schedule information.
- Before heading out to work, make sure to check Ewing's local weather forecast.