Discover Houses for Rent in Hamilton, NJ
The township of Hamilton, N.J., is located just 40 miles northeast of Philadelphia and 60 miles southwest of New York City. Hamilton spans about 40 square miles, upon which sit a diverse array of neighborhoods and subdivisions. Homes for rent in Hamilton run the gamut from historic to modern, and the town boasts a charming aesthetic that's perfect for families. Hamilton's core dates back to the late 17th century, garnering the town a reputation for historic charm. Whether you're seeking an in-town location or a more suburban setting, Hamilton has everything you're looking for in a community.
Transportation in and Around Hamilton
- Hamilton residents enjoy easy access to the New Jersey Turnpike, state highways 29 and 33, U.S. highways 130 and 206, and interstate highways 195 and 295. All of these important roadways run right through the township.
- Hamilton is also serviced by NJ Transit's Northeast Corridor Line. Renters can hop aboard at the local train station, which is situated just off of Sloan Avenue.
3 Popular Parks in Hamilton
- Veterans: This perennially popular park boasts 333 acres of communal space for renters to enjoy. Amenities include tennis courts, a hockey rink, soccer and baseball fields, a basketball court, grilling and picnicking amenities and gorgeous walking and biking trails.
- Shadybrook: This popular park includes tennis, soccer, basketball and biking amenities.
- Sunset Manor: Renters can picnic, play baseball or basketball, or simply enjoy the park's wooded areas.
Resources for Renters
- In addition to Veterans, Shadybrook and Sunset Manor parks, there are 61 other public spaces located throughout Hamilton. Get the lowdown on the community's many parks here.
- Heading out of Hamilton? Get information on NJ Transit's service through the area on the organization's website.
- Before heading out, make sure to check the local forecast in Hamilton.