Seek out Houses for Rent in Iselin, NJ
Iselin, N.J., is located about 25 miles south of New York City and 18 miles from Newark. The community is part of Woodbridge Township, which sits near the Atlantic Ocean's Raritan Bay. The entire township has continued to grow in recent years, with many renters searching for homes for rent within its borders. Whether it's the location, the scenery or the suburban lifestyle that brings you to Iselin, you're sure to love the many facets of this popular municipality.
Transportation Options in and Around Iselin
- Iselin is a great place to live for commuters. The average commute time for Iselin renters is about 33 minutes.
- The community is located near routes 1, 9 and 287, as well as the Garden State Parkway and the New Jersey Turnpike.
- If you're hoping to take mass transit to get to work, you're in luck. NJ Transit's Metropark station is located within Iselin.
Resources for Renters
- If you're heading out of Iselin and need to utilize NJ Transit, make sure to check out local routes and schedules.
- For information on local news and events, check out Woodbridge Township's Facebook page.
- Before heading to work or school, take a look at Iselin's local weather forecast.
3 Fun Facts About Iselin
- Though at first glance Iselin seems like your traditional suburban town, there's more to this community than meets the eye. This diverse community boasts a variety of ethnic restaurants and businesses, all centered at the intersection of Oak Tree Road and Green Street.
- Many young families flock to Iselin for its affordable starter homes, many of which were built after World War II.
- If you're moving to Iselin with your family, you can have full confidence in the local school system: Test scores in Iselin tend to exceed state averages.