Find Houses for Rent in Keasbey, NJ
The community of Keasbey, N.J., is a great place to live for families seeking homes for rent in Woodbridge Township. Keasbey is located just a 45-minute drive from the Big Apple, making it a great option for commuters looking for a close-knit vibe. Keasbey is unincorporated, but its status as part of popular Woodbridge makes it a desirable place to live. Keasbey is also located just 3 miles from Perth Amboy, another desirable community in which to live. Whether you hope to commute to New York City, Newark or Perth Amboy, or simply desire to live and work within Woodbridge Township, Keasbey is a great area from which to do so.
Keasbey: A Unique Community in Woodbridge
- Woodbridge is the sixth most populous township in the state of New Jersey, so you can rest assured that you'll enjoy numerous amenities while living in Keasbey.
- Need to do a little shopping? Keasbey renters enjoy close proximity to numerous shopping amenities, including Woodbridge Center Mall and Woodbridge Plaza.
- NJ Transit's North Jersey Coast Line runs through the township. Renters can board the train at the local station, which is located on Pearl Street between Main and Green streets.
4 Reasons why Beach Bums will Love Keasbey
- Keasbey is located just a short drive from Raritan Bay, which makes it the perfect location for families who love hanging out at the beach.
- New Jersey is home to 130 miles of coastline.
- Sandy Hook Beach, popular among locals, is about a 30-minute drive from Keasbey.
- Renters can also head to Perth Amboy for some waterfront fun.
Resources for Renters
- As Keasbey is part of Woodbridge Township, renters can read up on local happenings by checking out the community's website.
- If you're hoping to utilize the state's extensive mass transit options, you should check out NJ Transit's website to research local routes and schedules.
- Make sure to check the local forecast before heading to the beach!