111 Houses For Rent in Woolwich Township, NJ
- New Jersey
- Woolwich Township
Number of Bedrooms
Woolwich Township House Options
Looking for more?
Discover Houses for Rent in Woolwich Township, NJ
A small town that's grown steadily in recent years, there's a lot to love about Woolwich Township, N.J. People looking for homes for rent in Woolwich Township should take note of the town's family-friendly atmosphere and easy access to Philadelphia and Camden.
Fast Facts for Woolwich Township Renters
- Woolwich Township was incorporated in 1798 and is located in Gloucester County.
- Public transit options include bus service to Philadelphia via the New Jersey Transit system.
- From kindergarten through sixth grade, students attend schools in the Swedesboro-Woolwich School District. For seventh through 12th grades, students move to the Kingsway Regional School District, which serves students from five communities.
Great Resources for Renters in Woolwich Township
- Woolwich Township's official website is a good first stop for new residents. The well laid-out site offers information about community organizations, local businesses and municipal departments. Social media fans can also check out the town's regularly updated Facebook page.
- The Woolwich Township section of NJ.com is a great place for residents to find information and multimedia coverage about local news and events.
Things to Do in and Around Woolwich Township
There are some great things to do in Woolwich Township - there's an array of dining options clustered in the Pureland Industrial Complex and across town on Kings Highway. Nearby recreational areas include the Gloucester County Dream Park, the Greenwich Lake Park and the Raccoon-Island Park, which offers scenic vistas and picnic areas along the Delaware River. Philadelphia, only about a half-hour's drive away, boasts world-class attractions including the Liberty Bell, Philadelphia Museum of Art, Philadelphia Zoo and Independence Hall, plus a famous local cuisine that includes cheesesteaks, hoagies and soft pretzels. For families looking for a great day trip or weekend adventure, the 115,000-acre Wharton State Forest - New Jersey's largest state park - has a variety of campgrounds, hiking trails and swimming areas.
Common questions asked in Woolwich Township, New Jersey
🏠 Where can I find cheap rental houses in Woolwich Township, New Jersey?
Check out Rentals.com's cheap rental houses in Woolwich Township. You can use our price filters to find rental houses under $700, under $900, under $1100, under $1300, under $1500, under $2000
🏠 How big of a rental house can I afford?
Find Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom rental houses within your budget in Woolwich Township, New Jersey. Or you can search for houses over 600 sq.ft, 800 sq.ft, 1000 sq.ft, 1200 sq.ft, 1400 sq.ft, 1600 sq.ft.
🏠 How can I find a rental house in a specific school district?
Rentals.com was built with parents in mind. Within Woolwich Township we have 111 rental houses spread across multiple school districts. To help narrow your search, simply enter the school name within the Rentals.com search bar to find rental homes in that school district.