THIS IS A FULLY FURNISHED, PRIVATE BEDROOM IN A SHARED SUITE
You'll love our beautifully renovated townhouse in Bed-Stuy
Commons latest shared living home is a newly renovated townhouse located in the heart of Brooklyn.
Featuring high ceilings, state of the art appliances and bedroom skyline views, Common Tompkins provides fully furnished, shared living that lets you save hundreds of dollars a month by including all utilities, weekly cleanings and household essentials in the monthly rent.
Spacious modern bathrooms are designed with shared living in mind and are typically shared between 1-2 people. Additionally, all Common homes have beautifully designed community spaces such as lounge areas, backyards, and rooftops that are shared by all the members of the home.
State of the art kitchen with breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances are fully equipped with everything from pots and pans to paper towels.
Common Tompkins features-
- NO BROKER'S FEES
- Fully furnished private bedroom, including a full-size bed, large double door closets, and Manhattan skyline views
- Beautifully renovated townhouse with high ceilings, natural light, and rooftop
- 5-minute walk to the G, M and J train, as well as several bus stops
- Walking distance to Herbert Von King Park with baseball fields, amphitheater, and BBQ area
- Steps away from cozy coffee shops, grocery stores, and hip bars such as Project Parlor and Black Swan
- Fully furnished shared spaces including a rooftop with hammock, dining area and couches as well as a spacious basement lounge area with weekly cleanings included
- ALL utilities included - heat, hot water, gas, electric and super fast wifi!
- Keyless access
- Flexible lease terms (6 or 12 month leases)