Locate Houses for Rent in Hauppauge, NY
Hauppauge is a hamlet located within Suffolk County, N.Y., in the town of Islip. The hamlet emphasizes education, which is surely an appealing message to burgeoning families looking to provide the best possible environment in which their children can grow up and become educated. Bretton Woods Elementary School displays an example of this dedication to knowledge. The school's website notes the curricula and various events going on at the school, making it an easily accessible tool that parents will find indispensable in cultivating their children's schooling. Hauppauge High School presents another facility for families with young adults who are seeking a new town with improved educational opportunities. Homes for rent in Hauppauge offer an excellent entrance into one of the many quaint New York hamlets.
Intriguing Facts About Hauppauge
- Hauppauge's Hidden Pond Park is a great area for both children and adults to find enjoyable activities.
- The hamlet is part of the larger town of Islip, a beautiful suburb containing both forests and bodies of water. The town originally gained fame and economic prosperity from its vibrant fishing industry.
- Hauppauge United Methodist Church has a cemetery with deep historical significance, as entombed bodies include veterans of the American Revolutionary War. Renters who are historical buffs and seek to show their children the lineage of the American Republic may be taken with the historical significance of the town.
Resources for Potential Renters
- The Hauppauge school district has a great website delineating the various services and resources both parents and students have available to them.
- For residents of Hauppauge seeking knowledge about taxes and community based events, the Islip town website is the place to check.
Contemplate Living in Hauppauge
Hauppauge offers the best of hamlet life New York has to offer and is located a short train and car ride away from NYC for weekend getaways or weekday commutes!