Find Houses for Rent in Malta, NY
Although people who find homes for rent in Malta enjoy the quality of life that's afforded to residents of a small town, they also have easy access to larger cities via Interstate 87 - Malta is located midway between Boston, Buffalo, Montreal and New York City. The town is filled with families and is known for its charming neighborhoods and parks. In Malta, you'll find vibrant communities, well-regarded schools and friendly neighbors.
5 Interesting Facts About Malta
- Malta is located in Saratoga County, just miles from Albany.
- The town was first settled in the late 1700s, around the time of the Revolutionary War.
- Because of its location on Saratoga Lake, Malta is a destination for regional travelers.
- Malta's name was inspired by the malt brewery that was located in the town during its early days.
- The development of Route 9 and Interstate 87 has contributed to Malta's economic growth.
Top Resources for Renters in Malta
- Residents of Malta who want to find more information about the area should visit the Saratoga County Government's official website.
- To take yourself on a self-guided historical tour of the town, browse through this list of landmarks.
- Need a map to get around? Or want to know more about town events? Visit the official website of the Town of Malta.
What to Do in and Around Malta
Renters find plenty of things to do in and around Malta. Spend an afternoon with a good book at the Round Lake Library or go fishing on Saratoga Lake. History buffs will want to pay a visit to the location of the Battle of Saratoga, while those who prefer the theater will love catching a show at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center. If you're more of a foodie, try one of the many excellent privately owned restaurants around Saratoga Lake.