A commuter's dream location! This three bedroom, two bath multifamily with one of the largest deck in Tarrytown comes with all the conveniences and privacy you're looking for and after work relax and retreat on the beautiful deck and backyard.
As you walk into your house, you will enter into your new living room, with new hardwood floors, new walls. Over to your right, you will enter to your all three newly renovated bed rooms, with plenty of windows, providing plenty of natural light and each with huge storage space. As you enter the back of the house, you will step into the brand new kitchen with newer appliances and granite counters, with plenty of cabinets, pantry and an entire wall worth of counter space. Located in the heart of Tarrytown, within minutes of walk:
- to Tarrytown train station - 5 min walk
- to Pool, restaurants, heart of the city - 5 to 10 min walk
- to 24 hours' fitness center - 5 to 10 min walk
- to Schools, shops, and all the amenities Tarrytown has to offer - 5 to 10 min walk
- Catch a Show at the Tarrytown Music Hall - 5 to 10 min walk
Things to do within short distance
- Tour Historic Hudson Valley's Great Estates
- Enjoy spectacular sunsets and summer concerts at the parks
- Cycle a 30-mile bike path through Westchester and Putnam Counties
- Go kayaking or SUPing on the Hudson River
- Take a Stroll on Main Street
- After dinner, skip down to Pierson Park and the Westchester Riverwalk, a flowing, paved river path. It's the perfect place for enjoying sunsets and ice cream. Summer concerts here on the river are magical. The city twinkles in the distance, the bridge lights up, and the party starts!
- Patriots Park which is minutes' walk, located near the Warner Library, is a nice little square in the middle of the two villages. It was the site of Major Andre's capture during the revolutionary war, and also where Ichabod Crane crossed paths with the Headless Horseman in the Legend of Sleepy Hollow.