Find Houses for Rent in West Seneca, NY
Have you been thinking about finding a home for rent in West Seneca, N.Y.? A suburb of Buffalo, this town is known for its strong sense of community and has a well-regarded school system, making it a great place to raise a family.
What West Seneca Renters Should Know
- The area now known as West Seneca was first occupied by the Seneca Native Americans more than 10,000 years ago.
- West Seneca is located in Erie County.
- The town was incorporated in 1851.
- West Seneca is divided into four sections: East Seneca, Ebenezer, Gardenville and Winchester.
- The town flower is the marigold and the town tree is the Eleyi crabapple.
Helpful Resources for West Seneca Renters
- Renters in West Seneca may want to read about upcoming community events or obtain information about the town's leaf collection in the fall. All of that information and more can be found on the official website of West Seneca.
- Planning to raise children in West Seneca? You may want to become familiar with the West Seneca Central Schools system.
- Before packing a picnic and heading out to Cazenovia Park, take a look at the weather forecast.
Things to Do in and Around West Seneca
West Seneca residents have access to plenty of green space, with Mill Park, Centennial Park and others located within the town's borders. In addition, they can hop in the car and take a short drive over to Buffalo to visit the zoo, check out the museum of science or get in touch with the past at the Buffalo History Museum. Southgate Plaza is a popular place for West Seneca renters to shop, and residents frequent local restaurants like Nickel Creek Cafe and Eileen's Centerview Bakery.