Find Houses for Rent in Williamsville, NY
A village in the Buffalo-Niagara Falls metropolitan area, Williamsville, N.Y., is a wonderful place to find a home for rent. Williamsville is a tight-knit community, and its residents make a concerted effort to help out their neighbors in any way possible. With a long history of active volunteerism throughout the village, Williamsville is a wonderful place to live for those who prefer small-town America.
5 Interesting Facts About Williamsville
- Williamsville is located within the Town of Amherst in Erie County.
- The Village of Williamsville is named after Jonas Williams, who was an early settler in the area.
- Williamsville was incorporated in 1850.
- Eleven sites in Williamsville - including the Village Meeting House - have been designated as historical sites.
- Main Street, also known as Route 5, passes through Williamsville, connecting it to Buffalo and many other cities, towns and villages in the area.
Helpful Resources for Williamsville Renters
- Want to contact the mayor of Williamsville or read up on the village code? All of that information and more can be found on the official website of Williamsville.
- Before spending the day exploring Amherst State Park, take a look at the weather forecast.
- Are you planning to raise children in Williamsville? Spend some time browsing the Williamsville Central Schools website.
Things to Do in and Around Williamsville
Williamsville residents are perfectly situated to take advantage of all of the amenities offered by the nearby metropolis of Buffalo, including numerous art galleries and restaurants. However, the village also has a few amenities of its own to offer, including Island Park (located behind Town Hall) and Garrison Park, which has a wading pool and playground for kids. Renters in Williamsville can also go bowling at Transit Lanes or grab a cup of joe at SPoT Coffee.