Find Houses to Rent in Asheboro, NC
Asheboro is a family-friendly city located in the heart of North Carolina. It's only a few miles from the city of Randleman in Randolph County. People looking for homes for rent in the city will find a community-based environment with plenty of activities to keep the whole family happy.
Facts for Renters
- Asheboro is the largest city in Randolph County and makes up a part of the Piedmont Triad, an area that includes Winston-Salem, Greensboro and High Point.
- After an economic slump, Asheboro began to thrive after the establishment of its first bank, The Bank of Randolph, and the Asheboro Telephone Company in 1897. The city's population began to soar and businesses started to flock to the area.
- The North Carolina Zoo can be found in Asheboro. It's one of the world's largest natural habitat zoos and is known for having one of the rarest selections of animals from across the globe, representing the continents of North America and Africa.
- The Sunset Theatre opened in 1930 and now serves as a movie theater and hosts many of the Asheboro community's plays and concerts.
- The American Classic Motorcycle Museum and the North Carolina Aviation Museum and Hall of Fame are some of the city's most popular attractions.
- The Zoo City Motor Sports Park is home to a world-class outdoor motocross track where spectators gather to watch talented riders race. The park also offers lessons to residents who want to become experts at the sport.
Resources for Renters
- Want to learn more about Asheboro's history and its major attractions? Visit the city's website.
- The Asheboro School District encourages residents to become more involved with programs and to stay informed on school events. Check out the Asheboro City School website for more information.
- The Courier-Tribune keeps locals up to date on local and international news stories.