Seek Out Houses for Rent in China Grove, NC
Homes for rent in China Grove, N.C., are located within Salisbury-Rowan County. This Southern community is host to hospitality, of course, but there's much more charm to take in around town. Less than 40 miles north of Charlotte, China Grove is a great place to move your family.
3 Things Every China Grove Renter Should Know
- China Grove is located in the Rowan-Salisbury School System, where faculty and staff work to educate students so that they can become high-functioning assets in both business and economic development.
- The Rowan County Chamber of Commerce helps local businesses thrive by building leadership in the community and hosting several events throughout the year. Small business owners can greatly benefit from working with the organization.
- There are five city parks that are all kept up by the local Parks and Recreation Department. These outdoor areas provide playgrounds and other facilities for children and parents to enjoy the outdoors.
Resources for Residents Renting in China Grove
- Alongside a group of dedicated law enforcement individuals, the Police Chief of the China Grove Police Department protects local citizens and property and is dedicated to preventing crimes in order to provide the highest quality of life possible.
- The Rowan Public Library system has a location in China Grove, called the Frank T. Tadlock South Rowan Regional Library. The facility is open Monday through Saturday, and hours vary.
- For any issues or questions regarding China Grove's infrastructure and maintenance, residents can reach out to the Public Works Department. However, the office is only open Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
What to Do in China Grove
The quaint town of China Grove provides families with plenty of wholesome entertainment, and if you step beyond the city limits, the options only continue. Some nearby hot attractions include Tiger World in neighboring Rockwell or the Reed Gold Mine in Midland, which is an hour north.