Search for Houses for Rent in Fletcher, NC
If you're looking to get back to nature and appreciate the beauty of the land around you, you'll find homes for rent for you in Fletcher, North Carolina. A small town nestled in the center of the state, Fletcher is the perfect place to settle down for those interested in enjoying nature. That being said, city-goers will also be attracted to the area, as it's only 13 miles away from Asheville to the north and approximately 11 miles from Hendersonville in the south.
Fun Facts for Fletcher Renters
- Fletcher is a relatively young town, as it was incorporated in 1989.
- Part of the close-knit nature of Fletcher is partially due to its small size - the town only contains 6.1 square miles of land, which varies between hilly and flat.
- Fletcher can be considered a hub. U.S. Highway 25 runs straight through the town. Interstate 26 is nearby, as is Asheville Regional Airport, which services big cities from Detroit to Houston.
- Residents of the town enjoy an agreeable climate year-round - it's not uncommon to see temperatures in the lower 60s in the winter and anything up to the mid-80s in the summer months.
Resources for Those in Fletcher
- Those new to the town should consider checking out the Parks and Recreation Department if they're interested in participating in town-wide events, leisure activities and other enjoyable programs, no matter their age.
- The Public Works Department is where renters who recently arrived in Fletcher should go if they need more information about garbage pickup, recycling and brush disposal.
- Individuals living in Fletcher should go to the official town website to read the latest community newsletter. This monthly update informs locals about trash pickup times, the goings-on at town council meetings and other community events.