Find the Perfect House for Rent in Gastonia, NC
Once you locate a home for rent in Gastonia, N.C., you'll have to look for a reason to leave. Most who come to the city let their families flourish in the city's confines, which is located about 20 miles west of Charlotte. In fact, this town is the 13th largest in the state of North Carolina.
Important Points Gastonia Renters Should Know
- Your children can receive an outstanding education at one of the facilities located within the Gaston County Schools district.
- The Gaston Regional Chamber has long been involved in the business community of this city. This organization helps local business owners thrive in today's economy.
- Using Blackboard Connect, Gastonia helps keep residents up to date with common-interest issues as well as emergencies within the area.
4 Key Resources for Residents of Gastonia Homes for Rent
- Thanks to the Gastonia Parks and Recreation Department, you and your children can play outdoors at one of the city's many parks or recreational facilities.
- The City of Gastonia owns and operates the City Electric Department, which provides electric services to residents throughout the city.
Two Rivers Utilities provides residents living in Gastonia with water and waste water management services. With just 100,000 customers, this company provides the best service possible to all.
- Residents of houses for rent in Gastonia can count on the city's Solid Waste Division to collect and dispose of all garbage items - the department also takes care of recycling services.
What to Do While Renting in Gastonia
Parents can take part in one of the many networking events offered by the local chamber of commerce. Meanwhile, children will likely enjoy participating in community events or sport teams that are sponsored by the local school district. If you're looking for family fun, no worries! Gastonia hosts regular events for both you and the kids.