Find Houses for Rent in Huntersville, NC
Huntersville, N.C., has a thriving business community that's home to both national and international companies. Here, your family will also have access to world-class recreation facilities, such as a fitness and aquatics center. Homes for rent in the area are located less than 15 miles north of Charlotte.
Information for Huntersville Renters
- Children of Huntersville will attend one of the facilities located within the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools district. Faculty and staff members help those who are new to the area get quickly acquainted with their new learning environments.
- The Town of Huntersville provides garbage collection services to residents in the area, including recycling and small yard debris removal.
- During Urban Archery Season, those living in Huntersville can partake in hunting and fishing as regulated by the N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission.
Top 4 Resources for Residents of Huntersville Rentals
- The Huntersville Police Department is located at 9630 Julian Clark Avenue, and normal business hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Dedicated members of the Huntersville Fire Department work out of three stations, and serve area residents around the clock.
- You can learn more about the many events hosted by the Parks and Recreation Department on the town's website.
- There are regular events and programs hosted for business owners in the area by the Lake Norman Chamber of Commerce.
Where to Have Fun in Huntersville
Perhaps the No. 1 location to take your children for some fun in Huntersville is Discovery Place KIDS. Located at 105 Gilead Road, this facility is a great spot to let their minds run wild! When you're looking for a chance to explore the great outdoors, head over to Lake Norman. You can do it all on the water here, including boating, jet skiing, fishing, sailing and more.