Locate Houses for Rent in Indian Trail, NC
Located less than 30 minutes from Midland, N.C., you'll discover homes for rent in Indian Trail. As the local population continues to grow, one thing remains the same: The town is great for raising a family! Residents are encouraged to get involved and volunteer on one of the area's many committees for bettering the community.
Facts for Indian Trail Renters
- Your children will attend one of the facilities located in the Union County Public Schools system. Faculty and staff there are dedicated to helping students get the best education possible.
- While attending school, kids can join one of the teams that's sponsored by the Indian Trail Athletic Association. Sports include baseball, basketball, cheerleading, flag football, lacrosse, soccer and softball.
- Over at the Crossing Paths Park, which is maintained by the local Parks and Recreation Department, you'll find the perfect spot to enjoy a family picnic. The area also has an amphitheater, memorial areas and plenty of public art.
4 Key Resources for Residents of Indian Trail Rentals
- If you need to submit a storm water service request from Indian Trail, you can do so online.
- The Stallings Fire Department is proud to service residents of Indian Trail, and is located at 4616 Old Monroe Road.
- As part of the Union County Sheriff's Office, the Indian Trail Division of the department aims to protect and serve residents of the town.
- The Union County Public Library system has a branch in Indian Trail, which is located at 123 Unionville-Indian Trail Road.
What to Do in Indian Trail
There's always something to do in Indian Trail! Throughout the summer months, the town hosts movie nights at sunset, and be sure not to miss the July 4 parade. You can also celebrate the winter season with a tree lighting and another parade. Plus, residents can help keep their community thriving with Earth Day celebrations.