Explore Houses for Rent in Richlands, NC
Richlands is a town in North Carolina's Onslow County that's a short distance from Kinston and Jacksonville. Homes for rent in the pleasant community offer families and residents access to a number of parks, schools, amenities, restaurants, churches and more.
Interesting Facts About Richlands
- The town's motto is "A Great Place to Grow."
- Richlands was officially incorporated in the spring of 1880.
- The town had its own library and museum before any other town in the county did.
- Richlands is the site of the last building associated with the Works Progress Administration still standing in the U.S. It's called the Richlands Community Building and was built in 1935.
- Prominent civic groups in the community include the the Richlands Ruritan Club and the Richlands Rotary Club.
- The town has a historic district that residents can visit, especially if they're interested in viewing turn-of-the-century homes.
- Richlands is the site of the Onslow County Museum.
Helpful Resources for Renters
- Be sure to check out the official website of Richlands for a wealth of valuable information about the town's officials, departments, boards and committees, calendar of events, public notices and more. The site offers plenty of detailed information that will help renters get situated in their new homes.
- Helpful pieces of information on business and community are available on the site for the Richlands Area Chamber of Commerce. The site additionally has a number of features related to events that the chamber hosts, the chamber's board of directors, chamber highlights and more.
- The site for Onslow County Schools is an excellent resource for parents new to Richlands. You can explore the district's calendar, human resources, school and district news, upcoming district events and more.