Find Exceptional Houses for Rent in Statesville, NC
Located a short drive away from both Charlotte and Winston-Salem, Statesville is a good old-fashioned American city in the heart of North Carolina's central region. This city traces its history all the way back to the 1700s, while many of the homes for rent are among the most beautiful and unique in all of the Tar Heel State.
Fun Statesville Facts for Renters
- The city prides itself on being one of the most historic and beautiful areas of the state.
- Statesville was originally named The First City because it was so ripe for growth back in the 18th century.
- The downtown area is among the most celebrated in the state, as it's home to five districts that are in the National Register of Historic Places. Many events are hosted in downtown Statesville throughout the year.
- Local shops and restaurants are commonplace in this quaint, beautiful city, and residents are treated to fun attractions special to each season.
Helpful Statesville Resources
- The City of Statesville's main Web page has information on public works projects, goings-on in other departments, utilities and visitor guidance.
- Statesville has a website that includes links to the city's main Web page, as well as the chamber of commerce, convention bureau and regional development websites.
- Prospective renters and current residents can access timely news coverage for the local area through the Statesville Record and Landmark website.
What to Do in Statesville
Residents with a good imagination and a healthy appetite for local food, attractions and stores will never run out of engaging activities in this beautiful city. Statesville was once voted as the All-America City, which is an annual contest that identifies the best places to live in the nation. From the downtown area to the more scenic areas around the city, residents will have plenty to do in Statesville.