Discover Houses for Rent in Willow Spring, NC
Willow Spring is a small unincorporated community that's located in two North Carolina counties, Wake County and Johnston County. Willow Spring also neighbors Holly Springs and Garner. Families exploring homes for rent have many opportunities open to them in Willow Spring, such as stores, schools and a few amenities.
Historical Facts About Willow Spring
- Willow Spring's motto is "Friendly People and a Small Town Charm."
- There are two locations in Willow Spring on the National Register of Historic Places - the Amelia Smith House and the Frank and Mary Smith House were both built in 1880.
- There is some discrepancy over the name of Willow Spring. The dominant part of the community is found in Wake County, and here the town is called Willow Spring. However, the smaller portion of the community that's found in Johnston County is sometimes referred to as Willow Springs. There are even signs in the community displaying both names.
Helpful Resources for Renters
- Wake County's website contains a number of resources that will assist a new renter in Willow Spring. Detailed information on a variety of county services, such as departments and divisions, government, the most popular items on the site, news and events, and the county's social media tools will all help residents form a connection with their new surroundings.
- Parents interested in checking out information about education that will be relevant to their children's experience in Willow Spring can do so on the site for the Wake County Public School System. A number of helpful pieces of information are displayed on the site, such as the board of education, district events and more.
- Willow Spring is in the vicinity of the greater Raleigh area, so the the site for the Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce can be a valuable source of information for Willow Spring residents interested in the business community in their area.