Find Plenty of Houses for Rent in Wingate, NC
Wingate is located in a beautiful area of Union County in North Carolina's legendary Piedmont region. Not far from the South Carolina border as well as points of interest such as Charlotte and Waxhaw, this town has plenty of homes for rent and can be the perfect option for prospective residents who want to have a strong balance of natural and city-based attractions.
What All Wingate Residents Should Know
- Wingate is located in Union County, which is one of the more rapidly growing areas of North Carolina and an excellent place to live.
- This town has a very active community, with initiatives and projects largely coming from the minds of its engaged residents.
- Wingate is home to Wingate University, which is a private school that's highly desirable among students in the county and elsewhere in the state.
- Incorporated in 1901, the town's flower is the daffodil and the state resides in the 8th U.S. Congressional District.
4 Resources for Prospective Wingate Renters
- More information about the town's public works departments, as well as local government resources, can be found at the Town of Wingate website.
- Renters who are interested in the classes offered by Wingate University can refer to its main portal for helpful resources.
- Parents can access all the information they need about education in the area through the Union County Public Schools website.
- Renters who want to learn more about greater Union County should refer to its website for timely and relevant information.
Things to Do in and Around Wingate
Whether it's a trip to the nearby Pee Dee National Wildlife Refuge or a day visit to the Charlotte downtown area, Wingate renters will have plenty of options to get out and enjoy Union County every day.