Explore Houses for Rent in Bellbrook, Ohio
Bellbrook is a city in Greene County that borders Kettering and Beavercreek. It's a great location for families who are looking for homes for rent because of all of its amenities. At least 10 parks make up the Bellbrook Sugarcreek Park District. Each one has its own unique feature. Families can picnic at a gazebo, check out the playground or play a round of tee ball. Spend a birthday or special event grilling at Magee Park located near Route 725. The location rents out tables for any kind of event. Get involved in the community by signing the kids up for recreational sports. Basketball, cheerleading, wrestling, volleyball and softball are just some of the options available to kids.
Fun Facts about Bellbrook
- The city of Bellbrook was established in 1816 and was named after early settler Stephen Bell. The local elementary school was also named after him.
- Every year the city hosts the Sugar Maple Festival. Fun activities for families include sculpture contests, dog shows, a parade and a 5k race. The festival is a tradition that's been around for 37 years.
- Families can bike or take a walk around the hiking trails: the Little Miami Loop and Spur Trail, Glen Helen Loop Trail and Three Sisters to Sycamore Ridge Loops. The Little Miami River that runs through the city has canoe and tube rentals so people can relax in the water during the summers.
Information for Renters
- The City of Bellbrook website has information on local museums, festivals and extracurricular activities. It's also a great starting point for new residents because it links to news, employment opportunities and recycling options.
- Find out more about the city's economic and business structure on the Chamber of Commerce website.