Find New Houses for Rent in Berea, OH
The family-friendly community of Berea, Ohio, offers the tranquility of a small town and the amenities of a major metro. Berea is located about 12 miles south of Cleveland and 130 miles north of Columbus. Since the city was established in 1836, people have been calling Berea home. Families looking for a friendly community to settle in may find the right home for rent in Berea.
Top Things to Know About Berea
- Within a few miles outside of the border of Berea is Cleveland's Hopkins International Airport in Cuyahoga County, as well as a few interstate highways. The travel options offer Berea residents the ability to quickly leave and enter the city for business and pleasure.
- Baldwin Wallace University is located in the middle of Berea and was founded in 1845. The higher education institution offers a number of undergraduate and graduate degrees. Residents may want to consider signing up for a class to learn a new skill or attain a degree.
- The Cleveland Browns Training and Administrative Complex is located in Berea, and covers 13 acres of land. The facility was first opened in August 1991 and has been renovated and expanded multiple times. One lobby includes memorabilia about Brown's Hall of Famers.
High-quality Resources for Berea Renters
- The city's official website includes a number of valuable resources for residents, including the latest in community events and news.
- Local residents or business owners can follow the Berea Facebook page to learn about local news and events, share community photos and videos and discuss current trends in the community.
What to Do in Berea
There are a number of activities held throughout the community of Berea. Sports fans can watch the Cleveland Browns in July and August as they go through training. Those who are excited about outdoor activities can take a trip to the Stanley J. Trupo Gazebo & Kiwanis Picnic Pavilion or the Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds.