142 Houses for Rent in Bowling Green, Ohio
Number of Bedrooms
Bowling Green House Options
Explore Houses for Rent in Bowling Green, OH
Bowling Green is a city located in Wood County, close to Haskins and Portage. It's home to Bowling Green State University, which has a sprawling campus that occupies more than 1300 acres of land. U.S. News and World Report voted it as one of the top public school systems in the country. In addition to higher education, the city has a number of schools for grades K through 12. There's plenty to do in Bowling Green, which is why it's a prime option for families who are looking for homes for rent. Check out some of the many things the city has to offer.
Fun Facts about Bowling Green
- Stock up on locally sourced flowers, veggies, plants and fresh baked goods from the farmers market. It's located in the downtown area and vendors sell everything from coffee to scarves to high-quality meats.
- Sign up for programs and activities that are sponsored by the city's parks and recreation department. The community center offers basketball, volleyball, fitness classes and nature programs.
- Look to the stars at the Bowling Green State University Planetarium. The 118-seat venue hosts shows and events year-round. Local students present several of the programs.
Additional Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website to access information on the university and the local school system. It also has a list of upcoming activities, including seasonal festivals that take place downtown. Learn more about elected officials and local government as well.
- Check out the Chamber of Commerce website if you'd like to learn more about business and how to become a member. It has links to awards, leadership and events. Take a look at the state and city government via the website as well.