Discover Houses for Rent in Brook Park, OH
Located approximately 13 miles southwest of Cleveland is the family-oriented community of Brook Park, Ohio. Many professionals who work in Cleveland make the quick trip up Interstate 71 to the metro on a daily basis because of its easy access. Families looking for a new community are in luck, as the homes for rent in Brook Park are surrounded by quality schools and amenities.
What Brook Park Renters Need to Know
- This family-friendly community features a number of schools. Parents have the opportunity to send their children to either Memorial Elementary School, Brookview Elementary School, Ford Middle School, Berea High School, Midpark High School or Polaris Vocation School.
- Brook Park has a long history with the automotive industry. In the 1940s, the Ford Motor Company decided to expand its engine production facilities to Brook Park and built the Cleveland Engine Plan, which increased the number of available jobs in this metro area.
- Brook Park is considered by many to be a suburb of Cleveland and is located within Cuyahoga County.
Key Resources for Brook Park Renters
- Residents and visitors who wish to learn more about the events being held in Brook Park can check out its official website. This site is a key resource for those who want to contact any of the many municipalities serving the city.
- To stay abreast of the local news about Brook Park, residents can visit the Brook Park page on Cleveland.com.
What Renters can Do in and Around Brook Park
Brook Park allows active families to participate in a number of sports and physical fitness classes and clubs. The John A. Poloyne Community Center is open to the community and features sport fields, a gym and class space. For all other types of entertainment, Cleveland is just a quick drive and provides access to a number of amenities.