156 Houses for Rent in Campbell, Ohio
Number of Bedrooms
Campbell House Options
Looking for more?
Explore Houses for Rent in Campbell, Ohio
Campbell is known as "A Small City with a Big Heart." It's nestled between Youngstown and Struthers and is located in Mahoning County. It's five miles away from the Pennsylvania border. There's always something to do in Campbell, which makes it a great option for families who are looking for homes for rent. Within the city is a Six Flags amusement park, Akron Zoo and several parks that boast fishing, picnicking, hiking and biking.
Fun facts about Campbell, Ohio
- Learn about early life in Mahoning by checking out the Arm's Family Museum. The location has two floors of artifacts from pioneer settlers, Native Americans and Eastern European immigrants from various times throughout history.
- Spend a day with all different types of animals at the Akron Zoo. On site, there are lemurs, alpacas, sloth bears, snow leopards and a Sumatran Tiger.
- Take a drive out to Pittsburgh, that's located just over an hour away, to check out its many sites. Everything from the Warhol Museum to sporting events to shopping is right within the city limits. Grab a bite to eat at one of it's many trendy dining spots, like Bar Marco. The establishment is renowned for it's creative kitchen approaches as well as it's dedication to food issues within the community. While you're there, try some dates wrapped in Manchego and bacon or sip on a refreshing glass of wine that's hand-picked by the sommelier.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website to learn more about becoming a resident. It has information on how to sign your kids up for parks and recreation sports and activities, links to the school system and a brief history of the area.
- Check out the Chamber of Commerce to find job listings and information on how to become a member.
- Head to WFMJ news for current events and stories. They provide school closings, weather and community events.