127 Houses for Rent in Canton, Ohio
Number of Bedrooms
Canton House Options
Explore Houses for Rent in Canton, Ohio
Canton is located in Stark County, close to Louisville, Green, Canal Fulton and Massillon. It's a little more than a two-hour drive to get to Columbus, a bustling city with plenty to do. Canton is the best of both worlds because it has small-town charm that's intertwined with big-city living. It's home to several world-class hospitals, universities and the NFL Pro Football Hall of Fame. The parks and recreation department hosts a variety of activities and sports for youth. Ample shopping, restaurants and local events are just part of the reason that Canton is a great option for families who are looking for homes for rent. Discover all that the city has to offer.
Fun facts about Canton
- Spend a day shopping at one of the many stores in the area: J.C. Penny, Books-a-Million, Kohl's, Dick's Sporting Goods, Bed Bath and Beyond, Target and Best Buy.
- Enjoy a meal out with your family. Whether you're in the mood for burgers, sushi or just an ice cream sundae, Canton has it covered. Jasmin Asian Bistro is open every day and offers a full sushi menu, complete with edamame and miso soup.
- Visit Beech Creek Gardens, home to a seasonal Butterfly House, which is about a half-hour drive away from town. Families can enjoy lunch outdoors, take a walk on the trails and feed wild chickadees. The facility offers group tours and has banquet halls.
Information for Renters
- Check out the city's official website if you'd like to learn more about the various groups in the town and neighborhood associations. The website also has video tours of different aspects of town, including social life.
- Navigate the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce if you're interested in local business opportunities or if you want to become a member.