Explore Houses for Rent in Chagrin Falls, OH
Take in the picturesque community of Chagrin Falls, Ohio, to experience the wonder of an old-fashioned downtown and locally owned businesses. Homes for rent in Chagrin Falls provide access to small-town life and a close-knit community - ideal for raising a family. Know your neighbors and participate in plenty of town events in this quaint Ohio village.
Interesting Facts to Know About Chagrin Falls
- Chagrin Falls is a village established about 24 miles west of Cleveland. This suburb of the metro is located in Cuyahoga County and has grown around a natural waterfall located on the Chagrin River.
- Families intending to send their children to schools nearby are in luck. Located within the village are four schools, including T.C. Gurney Elementary School, and Chagrin Falls Intermediate School, Middle School and High School.
- Bill Watterson, the creator of Calvin and Hobbes, lived most of his childhood right in Chagrin Falls.
Top 3 Resources for Renters in Chagrin Falls
- The tiny village of Chagrin Falls is served well by an official village website that provides access to community municipal groups. Residents and visitors can learn about the town's history, special events and how to contact various officials.
- Renters who want to stay abreast of all the local news in Chagrin Falls can visit the village's page on Cleveland.com or the newspaper Chagrin Valley Today.
- Social media users can see what's happening in the town in real-time with the use of the village's official Twitter account.
What Renters can Do in Chagrin Falls
Residents and visitors can take a pleasant hike to the Chagrin Water Falls to spend time outside and stretch their legs. After taking a walk in nature, individuals can take a stroll around the quaint downtown area to dine and shop.