Find a Fabulous House for Rent in Copley, OH
Set in the beautiful countryside of central Ohio is the township of Copley. Homes for rent in this family-oriented community have access to a dedicated school system and a splendid natural view that's unique to this corner of the world. The surrounding landscape is filled with rolling hills and farmland, which allows residents to escape from the noise of a more urban environment. However, with a few large interstates and routes nearby, locals aren't completely cut off from the excitement of a large city.
Top Facts for Renters in Copley
- The township of Copley is located about 31 miles south of Cleveland for those traveling on Interstate 77. This is the largest metro the county and offers all of the amenities of a big city. For those who want to experience the benefits of a city without traveling so far, there's also the city of Akron, which is less than 10 miles east.
- In 1813, Maj. George Croghan's troops traveled along Smith Road in the western area of the town, which is referred to as Stony Ridge, during the War of 1812.
- Copley is made up of a number of local agricultural farms that produce an abundance of grains, vegetables and fruits that are native to the region.
Significant Resources for Copley Renters
- The township's official website is the best resource for new residents, as it contains crucial information about local events, contact information for departments and the history of the area.
- Locals renting a home in Copley can stay up to date about everything going on in the township by following its official Facebook or Twitter pages.
Attractions Found in Copley
The agricultural town of Copley features a number of trails and wide open spaces. Those who want to escape the rural environment can take a quick drive to Akron to see a movie or concert and shop and dine.