Discover Houses for Rent in East Cleveland, OH
The thriving community of East Cleveland offers residents access to modern amenities in a history-rich metro. Its numerous family-friendly neighborhoods that each feature a slightly different culture and style make it a diverse and happy community. Homes for rent in East Cleveland come in a wide range of styles and ages, which allows residents to pick the one that best fits their needs.
Top 4 Facts for East Cleveland Renters
- East Cleveland is the home of the late John D. Rockefeller, the Standard Oil founder and the "world's first billionaire." Because of his fortune and philanthropic tendencies, the city is filled with community buildings produced by his legacy.
- The city was incorporated in 1911 as the first suburb of Cuyahoga County. Cleveland is located just 7 miles southwest of East Cleveland.
- East Cleveland was once known as the "Beverly Hills of the North Coast" because of its many luxury homes and mansions located along Euclid Avenue, many of which are on the nation's historic registry.
- Two prominent health care centers are located in East Cleveland, including the Stephanie Tubbs Jones Health Center and the Northeast Ohio Neighborhood Health Center.
Important Resources for East Cleveland Renters
- The East Cleveland official city website provides digital access to a number of community resources. Visitors to the website can get all the contact information and hours for the local municipalities and various city government offices and learn about upcoming community events.
- East Cleveland residents who want to stay up to date with the latest news and events in real-time can use the city's active Facebook account.
What to Do in East Cleveland
Bookworms can find a valuable resource in the East Cleveland Public Library, which has both recreational and informative texts. Those who want to stretch their legs can walk the many trails or play in the fields of Forest Hills Park.