465 Houses For Rent in Englewood, OH
Number of Bedrooms
Englewood House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Looking for more?
Discover Houses for Rent in Englewood, Ohio
Englewood is part of the city of Dayton, which is located in Montgomery County. It's close to Huber Heights, Vandalia, Trotwood and Tipp City. Englewood is about an hour drive from Cincinnati and 20 minutes away from Dayton - both of which are hubs of business and culture. With a close proximity to ample opportunities and plenty to do within city limits, Englewood is a great option for families who are looking for homes for rent. Spend a day at Dr. Michael Bowers lake, which has been known to be a fisherman's paradise. Fishing and canoeing are welcome on the grounds, which are open daily. Check out all that Englewood has to offer.
Fun Facts about Englewood
- Youths and adults can sign up for sports at the YMCA of Greater Dayton. Various swimming and fitness activities are available to choose from. The facility has a family gym, playland, nursery area, indoor track, heated pool, teen center and health and wellness center. The Y also offers CPR and First Aid training courses. Register online or in person.
- Grab a bite to eat at one of the many local restaurants. Choices include: Dairy Queen, Arby's, Chipotle, Hot Head Burrito, Oinkadoodlemoo, Waffle House and Yen Ching House.
- Take the kids to one of the area's eight parks, including the 2,000-acre Englewood Metro Park.
Information for Renters
- Visit Englewood's official website to learn more about schools, local government and public facilities. The site has a list of upcoming events as well as information on bike paths in the area.
- Check out Dayton Daily News for the local scoop on sports, crime, business, entertainment and breaking news. The online publication also has a photo and video segment.