Explore Houses for Rent in Franklin, Ohio
Franklin is located in Warren County. Nearby cities include Carlisle, Middletown, Springboro and Monroe. It's a great option for families who are looking for homes for rent because of all of its family-friendly amenities. The city hosts an annual motorcycle show that has live music, food, contests, vendors and stunt shows. During the fall, Franklin holds a festival that spans an entire weekend. Attendees can enjoy a pumpkin pie-eating contest, a race, a costume contest, rides and live entertainment. In addition to special events, Franklin has plenty for youth and adults to do regularly. Check out all that the area has to offer!
Fun facts about Franklin
- Pick up some local fruits and veggies at the seasonal farmers market. Growers also sell honey, baked goods, soaps and flowers. People who wish to sell products can sign up through the city's website.
- Watch a movie at Franklin Community Park during the summer time. You can purchase dinner at each screening through food trucks and concession stands. Bring blankets and chairs to make your viewing a little more comfortable.
- Spend a day outside at one of Franklin's community parks that occupy more than 65 acres of land. Combined, the facilities offer horseshoe pits, playgrounds, a swimming pool, a football stadium, a running track and picnic tables.
- If you enjoy shopping, Franklin has two malls within the city limits and there are also a number of options that take less than a half hour by car.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like more information on local attractions and youth activities.
- Check out the Franklin City Schools website for resources for parents, students and on employment. The site also displays a regularly updated blog that covers curriculum, new initiatives and general concerns.