138 Houses for Rent in Girard, Ohio
Number of Bedrooms
Girard House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Discover Homes for Rent in Girard, OH
Girard is a lovely city located in Trumbull County. It's located 20 minutes from the city of Warren. Homes for rent allow families to show off a few dance moves at the Avon Oaks Ballroom, play a little putt-putt at Creekside Mini Golf, grab a sandwich or hit a bucket of balls at the Mahoning County Club.
Facts for Renters
- Girard has a history that dates back several decades. The town was initially put on the map in 1798, when the Liberty Township was first settled. Girard was just a small subdivision in the corner of the township that was called "Great Lot #10." The lot was considered valuable because it had the Mahoning River and the state's main road running through it.
- In the early 1800s, Trumbull County separated from Jefferson County to become its own entity. Warren was elected to Trumbull County's seat.
- The city has two lakes and three recreational parks for residents and visitors to enjoy. The town acquired Liberty Memorial Park in the last year, which contains 63 acres of beautiful land.
- The recreation department maintains the parks and lakes to keep them clean for townspeople to explore activities in.
Resources for Renters
- Learn more about the extensive history of Girard on the town website.
- Find out the dates for parent teacher conferences, enrollment and school holidays on the Girard City Schools website.
- Get the local scoop on current events and breaking news by checking out the the Tribune Today, the area's news publication.