Discover Houses for Rent in Huber Heights, OH
Huber Heights is a charming community located in Montgomery, Miami and Greene counties. It's located approximately 20 minutes from Dayton. Homes for rent allow families to discover a different culture at Wise Choice British Foods, Gifts and Candies, dig into a juicy rib eye steak at the Texas Roadhouse or indulge in some fried chicken at Frickers.
Facts for Renters
- Huber Heights was once known as Wayne Township. The area's main form of commerce was based in agriculture.
- During the 1900s, Huber Heights was a collection of farms outside of the city of Dayton. Around the 1930s the city began developing several suburbs which allowed the area to begin prospering.
- The city was named after Charles Huber, who initially bought all the land in Huber Heights and began developing suburban homes.
- Today, the city is known for having the most brick houses in America. The area is a nice balance of city and county as some of the farmland around Huber Heights was left untouched.
- Greene County has the smallest portion of the city and Montgomery and Miami possess land closer to the center of the town.
- The city is known for its familial community.
Resources for Renters
- Learn about various things to do in this city by checking out the Huber Heights website.
- Get the daily scoop of news, current events and other local happenings by reading the Dayton Daily News.
- Find out how to enroll children in local schools, when parent teacher conferences are and other important information on the Huber Heights City Schools website.