149 Houses For Rent in Loveland, OH
Number of Bedrooms
Loveland House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Looking for more?
Find Houses for Rent in Loveland, OH
Loveland is a charming community located in Hamilton, Clermont and Warren counties. It's approximately 30 minutes from the bustling city of Cincinnati. Homes for rent allow families to visit the historic Loveland Castle, paddle away at Loveland Canoe and Kayak or bike around the city with the help of Loveland Bike Rental.
Facts for Renters
- Loveland was desired early on for its picturesque hillsides, rich soil for farming and the nearby Little Miami River.
- The city was initially settled in 1795 by Colonel Thomas Paxton. In 1848, the son-in-law of Paxton decided to buy 189 acres of land in Warren and Clermont counties. The entire sect of land was named Loveland after James Loveland, who ran a general store and a post office in the downtown part of the city.
- The area became more popular after the development of the Little Miami Railroad, which helped settlers commute to and from Cincinnati.
- The Little Miami River divided the counties of Clermont and Hamilton until a bridge was built in 1872. The river also caused major flooding in the region until a levee and channel were constructed.
- Today, Loveland is known as a beautiful suburb that is far enough away from the city but close enough for an easy commute.
Resources for Renters
- Learn more about this lovely city by visiting the Loveland website, which has information on the history of the town and things for visitors to do.
- Interested in enrolling children in school or finding out when the school holidays are? Visit the Loveland School District website.
- Get the daily scoop of news and current events in the area by reading the Loveland Herald.