Find Houses for Rent in Marion, OH
Marion is a lovely city and is the county seat of Marion County. It's approximately an hour away from Columbus. Homes for rent allow families to visit the historical Warren G. Harding House, watch a show at the Marion Palace Theater or check out the Wyandot Popcorn Museum.
Facts for Renters
- Marion was once the home of Warren G. Harding.
- Some of the common industries for the area are manufacturing, farming, quarrying, and small business. It also is home to larger businesses, such as the factory for Quaker Oats.
- The Ohio State University has a branch in Marion.
- The city has also been home to other famous names, including saxophonist Gerry Mulligan, TV personality Rod Serling and others.
- The city hosts the the Harding Symposium each year in July. It's a two-day historical exploration of Harding's presidency and how it related to current events.
- Marion is known for its prairies, which is why the area has a "Prairie Peninsula" which focuses on preserving several well-known sites of prairies throughout the county. Residents look forward to the blooming of the prairies each season, which occurs during July and August.
Resources for Renters
- Check out more about the history of this notable city or learn about its former resident president by visiting the Marion Historical Society website.
- Interesting in enrolling your children in local schools in the area? Check out the Marion City Schools District website.
- Looking to get your daily scoop of news, current events or even just the weather? Read all about it in the Marion Star.