Find the Perfect House for Rent in Mayfield Heights, OH
Located in Cuyahoga County, just east of Cleveland, Mayfield Heights, Ohio, is a beautiful, vibrant community that offers residents and renters a wide variety of recreational activities in an idyllic setting. With its diverse population and easy access to so many entertainment, shopping and natural amenities, Mayfield Heights is an excellent option for anyone looking for homes for rent in the Cleveland area.
Interesting Attributes of Mayfield Heights
- The city's two main municipal parks provide space for a range of activities, from sports to family picnics, and there is a strong system set up to transport seniors to the outdoor areas, as well as programs designed for their needs.
- Beachwood Place Mall and Legacy Village are within 5 miles of the city's borders, so there are shopping options aplenty.
- Amish Country is a short ride away, with its many antiquing and craft opportunities.
- Cleveland and its many entertainment and dining options is just minutes away. All told, those amenities make Mayfield Heights one of the more family- and senior-friendly burgs in the region.
- Mayfield Heights' school system has also earned an excellent rating for years on end, which gives the community yet another attribute to entice families who are looking to rent in the Cleveland area.
- Check out the city's official website for further information.
Mayfield Heights History and Present
Originally part of Mayfield Township, Mayfield Heights split off to incorporate as its own village in 1925. That started the nearly century-long development that has turned the town into a thriving encampment for families from all over Ohio, and even the world. Residents who can trace their roots back to Italy, Poland, Russia, Germany and many other countries have helped build Mayfield Heights into a melting pot of cultures and histories, and, in turn, a place where people from all backgrounds can find a home.