Discover Houses for Rent in Morrow, OH
Morrow is a quaint village in Salem Township of Warren County. Located close to several neighboring villages, such as Maineville, Morrow is also a short 30-minute drive from the bustling city of Sharonville. Families searching for homes for rent will find plenty of entertainment options and a family-oriented community.
Facts for Renters
- Warren County was formed by State Legislature in 1803. Previously, the entire state of Ohio was part of the Northwest Territory. Now, Warren County makes up the southwest portion of the state.
- Warren County was named after Gen. Joseph Warren, a patriot who was killed at the Battle of Bunker Hill during the American Revolution.
- The Golden Lamb, a hotel and restaurant located in the nearby city of Lebanon, has been a popular eatery since 1803, having hosted famous guests, such as Charles Dickens in 1842.
- The Beach Waterpark is one of the area's most popular attractions, including a unique, man-made beach, water slides, a zip line and a wave pool for thrill-seekers of all ages.
- Mount Gilead State Park is located in Warren County, offering active residents and outdoor lovers hiking trails, prime fishing locations and picnic areas, allowing guests to soak up the breathtaking natural setting.
- The Warren County History Museum gives visitors a rare glimpse into the county's unique past.
Resources for Renters
- Want to learn more about the available activities found throughout Warren County for residents? Check out the county's website, where you'll also find more information on the area's rich history and culture.
- For those hoping to become more involved in the local school district, visit the Little Miami Local Schools website, which includes schools in Warren County, for contact information and to remain up to date on current news focusing on school events.
Today's Pulse is the local newspaper that ensures that residents are well-informed of trending news stories.