173 Apartments For Rent in Norton, OH

Sort by: Best Match
Results Per Page: 30

Page 1 of 6

1-30 of 173 properties
  1. Home
  2. Ohio
  3. Norton

Apartments for Rent in Norton, OH

Norton is a town in Ohio with a population of approximately 12,000. Retirees are typical, as they account for 18% of the population compared to 14% nationally, while young professionals are less well-represented. With an average age of just over 42, the city's residents are older than most cities in Ohio. Just 16% of residents rent in Norton, as home ownership is common in the city. With an average rent of $962 per month, exceeding the state average by $152 a month, relatively high rent costs may be playing a role in the higher levels of ownership.

Norton residents have an average commute of about 23 minutes, quicker than around 70% of cities in Ohio. Many residents (49%) commute to work by car, while public transit isn't used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.

Norton has a large concentration of residents over the age of 25 who possess an Associate's degree (8%) compared to the national average (5%). Additionally, 20% have a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. Many Norton residents work in one of three industries: retail, healthcare, and manufacturing. Together, these industries make up 25% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's workers are in sales, which ranks as the top profession in the city. Norton workers earn an average annual income of just under $72K, more than their peers elsewhere in Ohio. However, Norton's average income is fairly average compared to the national level ($73,345).

Showing 0 of 173