241 Houses for Rent in Olmsted Falls, Ohio
Number of Bedrooms
Olmsted Falls House Options
Looking for more?
Discover the Exquisite Houses for Rent in Olmsted Falls, OH
The small southwestern Cleveland suburb of Olmsted Falls, Ohio, is a strong community with roots that date back to the early 19th century. Founded in 1814, Olmsted Falls is a tight-knit burg that has a proud history and tradition of sports excellence that makes it stand out as a model place for families looking for homes for rent in northeast Ohio.
Parks, Recreation and Community
The ties that bind Olmsted Falls are its many parks and strong community institutions. You can find a full listing of these attributes on the city's official website, but here are a few that are especially notable:
- Grand Pacific Junction serves as the city's downtown shopping district, with many retailers having staked a claim there for years.
- The junction also lies within Olmsted Falls' historical district, noted as one of the more well-preserved such places in the region.
- Village Green Park, with its gorgeous gazebo, serves as a gateway into the community, standing in the heart of the historical district.
- The 5-acre Fortier Park lies along the West Branch of Rocky River and Plum Creek, providing residents with a serene natural setting that's ideal for hiking.
- The Olmsted Community Center is a central location for events, activities and programs in the city.
- Housed in a refashioned prairie-style home, the Jenkins Senior Center gives older adults in Olmsted Falls access to all of the services they need as they age gracefully.
Schools and Athletics
Featuring modern facilities and excellent staff, the Olmsted Falls City Schools district is one of the best in the region. Students from parts of other cities in the area, including Berea and Olmsted Township, matriculate there, and their contribution is one of the reasons why the Olmsted Falls High School Bulldogs are always top contenders in high school sports.