109 Houses for Rent in Springboro, Ohio
Number of Bedrooms
Springboro House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Explore Houses for Rent in Springboro, OH
One of the country's most prestigious suburbs, Springboro is also an incredibly convenient location to find homes for rent. Located near South Lebanon and Oxford, Springboro is also only a 20-minute drive to the shops and nightlife of Dayton, the largest city in the region. Families in Springboro enjoy a unique blend of classic Americana and modern amenities that are sure to please children and adults alike.
Fun Facts About Springboro
- Located in America's Heartland, Springboro has seen its fair share of U.S. history. In pre-Civil War times, homes around the city were used as waystations for escaped slaves making their way to Canada through the Underground Railroad.
- The nearby Dayton-Wright Brothers Airport is named for the famous siblings who created the world's first airplane. The private airport also houses a small museum with a life-sized replica of the Wright Brothers' original "B Flyer" plane that visitors can take up into the skies for an unforgettable experience.
- Springboro residents are lucky to have not one, but two world-class golf courses within the city limits. Yankee Trace Golf Club and Sycamore Creek Country Club offer pristinely manicured greens and fairways, as well as recreational spaces for parties and weddings.
Helpful Resources for Springboro Renters
- Unlike some cities, Springboro spares no expense when it comes to education. With three elementary schools, an intermediate school and two high schools, children never have to go far to receive an elite education from Springboro Community City Schools.
- The Springboro municipal website has all the information renters need on public events, business opportunities, city ordinances and agendas from past and future official town meetings.