145 Houses for Rent in Strongsville, Ohio
Number of Bedrooms
Strongsville House Options
Looking for more?
Locate Houses for Rent in Strongsville, OH
The community of Strongsville offers residents the ability to enjoy the area's beautiful natural landscape and a busy downtown area. This combination of features makes it an ideal home for families. Located about 20 miles southwest of Cleveland and 10 miles southwest of Parma, it's a city that's centrally located for easy access to other key metros. Homes for rent in this community provide access to a high-quality school system and fun and practical amenities.
3 Key Facts About Strongsville
- Strongsville officially became a township on Feb. 25, 1818. Strongsville later became a village in 1923 and a city in 1961. It was named after John Stoughton Strong of Marlboro, Vt., who came to the area in 1815 and led the job of surveying the land.
- Strongsville is often referred to as the "Crossroads of the Nation" because it's where the Ohio Turnpike and Interstate 71 intersect.
- Area residents have the option of sending their children to one of the many schools serving the local area. These institutions include Zellers Elementary, Whitney Elementary, Surrarrer Elementary, Muraski Elementary, Drake Elementary, Chapman Elementary, Center Middle School, Albion Middle School and Strongsville High School.
Important Resources for Strongsville Renters
- The official city website for Strongsville is a valuable resource for residents and visitors because of the various pages of information contained on the site. Learn how to contact different city departments or new city ordinances by visiting the official website.
- Locals who are sending their children to one of the many schools in Strongsville can stay up to date with the latest news, changes in policy or scheduling and other various information by following the Strongsville City Schools website.
Things to Do in and Around Strongsville
Strongsville is an active community, which is why there are many area organizations dedicated to promoting different charity and service programs. For example, the Arts in Strongsville group works hard to bring various creative events, lessons and works to the area.