Find Houses for Rent in West Carrollton, OH
Located only minutes away from Trotwood and Springboro, West Carrollton is a mid-sized city that straddles a large oxbow in the Great Miami River. Homes for Rent in West Carrollton are located between I-70 and I-71, making it accessible from nearly every part of Ohio. With several parks and nearby golf courses, there's always something to do in West Carrollton.
Fun Facts About West Carrollton
- Ohio was once the home of thriving Native American tribes, and the nearby Miamisburg Mound is one of the largest burial monuments built by the Adena peoples that lived from about 800 B.C. to 100 A.D. More than 65 feet tall and 800 feet around, the Miamisburg Mound is a stellar example of pre-European life in North America.
- The Cox Arboretum MetroPark offers West Carrollton renters 189 acres of wooded forests, manicured gardens and unbroken prairies. Park officials run educational events for children and encourage use of the park for activities like geocaching, an enhanced way to hike and search for treasures left behind by other explorers.
- Instead of paying hidden fees at a snooty gym, the YMCA of Greater Dayton has a branch located in West Carrollton that renters can use to stay in shape and get involved in the community.
Important Resources for West Carrollton Renters
- The West Carrollton city website has links to important information for anybody new to town. With a downloadable calendar constantly updated with new events and a portal that renters can use to pay fees for licenses or tickets online, West Carrollton uses technology to make lives easier.
West Carrollton City Schools operate seven different locations, but what they offer goes far beyond the average schooling experience. Parents can check out digital lunch menus to plan their children's nutrition, while online access to grades lets moms and dads stay on top of their kids' academic performance.
- The Dayton Daily News covers all the goings-on in West Carrollton. Digital and physical editions, along with Twitter and Facebook presences mean that renters will always be connected to breaking news.