Delight in Houses for Rent in Willoughby Hills, OH
The city of Willoughby Hills provides residents with access to a beautiful natural landscape, plenty of urban amenities and a thriving public school system. The family-friendly community is an ideal fit for those looking for homes for rent within a short commute distance to Cleveland. Located in Lake County, Willoughby Hills is approximately 19 miles northeast of Cleveland.
Important Facts About Willoughby Hills
- Willoughby Hills was first incorporated as a village in 1954. The area later became a city in 1970.
- Located to the east of the city is Chagrin River, which is a highlight feature of the greater metro area.
- Residents or visitors who need medical attention can visit one of three of the local health care centers, which are Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland University Hospital and the Cleveland Clinic Willoughby Hills Health Center. However, the nearest University Hospitals facility isn't far either, located in the neighboring community of Richmond.
- Students living in Willoughby Hills can attend one of the 14 schools that are part of the Willoughby-Eastlake City School District.
Key Resources for Willoughby Hills Renters
- Families with children can check the Willoughby-Eastlake City School District website to learn about the individual schools serving the community. The site includes a calendar of events, contact information and a district policy manual.
- The official City of Willoughby Hills website provides renters with a lot of information about the departments and services available in the area, as well as news coverage about major events.
Fun Activities in Willoughby Hills
Locals who enjoy the great outdoors can spend a fun day at one of the many Willoughby Hills parks. There are four different parks within the city limits and each has its own special feature. The downtown area of Willoughby Hills is a thriving area with plenty of locally owned and operated business and restaurants.