254 Houses For Rent in Willowick, OH
Number of Bedrooms
Willowick House Options
Looking for more?
Locate Houses for Rent in Willowick, OH
The city of Willowick is known for its vibrant community. The waterfront city has a developed shoreline that features a number of entertainment options and amenities. It's because of this exceptional reputation that homes for rent in Willowick are in demand. The city has developed a reputation as a friendly community that opens its arms to visitors and new residents alike.
4 Facts About Willowick
- The city of Willowick is located within Lake County and is a suburb of Cleveland.
- The Willowick Recreation Department runs three parks and one activities center. The parks are Manry Park, Dudley Park and Roosevelt Park, with the Manry Activities Center offering a gymnasium for year-round athletics.
- The area that's now known as Willowick first became a village in 1924. Willowick didn't become a city until the Ohio secretary of state officially declared it a metro in 1957.
- Residents of all ages who want to read for entertainment or conduct research can visit one of the four Willoughby-Eastlake Public Library locations. This local library system serves Lake County residents in Eastlake, Willoughby, Willoughby Hills and Willowick.
Informational Resources for Willowick Renters
- Residents and visitors can find services and attractions found in Willowick by visiting the official city website. The resource includes a calendar of events, helpful links and pages of information.
- Learn about the high-quality schools found within Willowick by visiting the Willoughby-Eastlake City School District website. The site includes a list of area schools and a calendar of events that list important dates that parents of students may need to know.
What to Do in and Around Willowick
Located 16 miles north of Cleveland, residents of Willowick are able to travel down to the larger metro to attend live entertainment acts, the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame and professional sporting events. This easy commute allows residents to enjoy the amenities of living in a larger urban environment, while being able to return to home in a small-town community.