Locate Houses for Rent in Woodmere, OH
The tiny village of Woodmere is located in Cuyahoga County and is a suburb of Cleveland. Despite its small size, the community of Woodmere provides residents with access to a vibrant downtown center that has a number of retail stores and fine dining establishments. The well-balanced community is filled with homes for rent that have access to key transportation routes and plenty of amenities.
Key Facts About Woodmere
- The excellent shopping opportunities in Woodmere make it the center for retail and dining for many of the local towns and villages. While the village is less than 1 square mile, it has one of the busiest commercial centers in northeast Ohio.
- Woodmere students attend schools that are part of the Orange City School System. The three schools that serve the area include Moreland Hills Elementary, Ballard Brady Middle School and Orange High School.
- Woodmere is one of five municipalities that used to make up the Orange Township. The other four are Hunting Valley, Moreland Hills, Orange Village and Pepper Pike.
Resources for Woodmere Renters
- Learn about the various community programs and how to contact local municipalities and officials by visiting the official village of Woodmere website. The site contains minute-by-minute coverage of the local legislation impacting the area and a calendar of events.
- Residents with school-aged children in Woodmere can remain up to date about the various programs and events happening at school by visiting the Orange City School System website. The interactive site has sections for parents, students, alumni and staff that have pertinent information for each group.
What to Do in and Around Woodmere
The village of Woodmere is known for its high-quality shopping and family-friendly dining establishments. When residents aren't shopping, they can attend a local sporting event at Orange High School or consider taking a trip to Cleveland.