Find Houses for Rent in Blanchard, OK
Offering country living within a short distance of Oklahoma City, the community of Blanchard can provide an ideal spot for families looking for homes for rent. With annual family-friendly events taking place throughout the seasons, both parents and children can feel part of a community in the city of Blanchard.
4 Facts About Blanchard for Renters
- Blanchard is located in Grady and McClain counties and is part of the Tri City area with Newcastle and Tuttle. It was established in 1907.
- The city first served as a railroad town serving the farming community in Chickasaw Indian Territory.
- New economic development and a growth in local retail businesses have helped grow the small city of Blanchard. It is now one of the top 10 fastest growing communities in Oklahoma.
- The city is located on U.S. Highway 62, offering easy access to Oklahoma City. Blanchard is also located within 15 miles of four major universities, including the University of Oklahoma.
Key Resources for Blanchard Renters
Things to Do in Blanchard
- The city hosts family-friendly events throughout the year, including those around the holidays like the annual Christmas Parade and Lighting of the Lights Festival. The Daze Festival also takes place each year in May on Main Street.
- Each summer, Blanchard hosts the annual Bluegrass Festival.
- The city's parks offer recreation opportunities for families in Blanchard.
- During the summer, children and families can enjoy the Blanchard Water Park.
- Residents can also take advantage of the Winter Creek Golf and Country Club.