Explore Houses for Rent in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Tulsa is in Tulsa County. Nearby cities include Bixby, Broken Arrow and Cushing. The city is famous for being the hometown of 90s pop sensation band Hansen, comprised of brothers Zac, Taylor and Isaac. Aside from that claim to fame, Tulsa is lauded for its abundant arts scene, it's diverse dining options and the multitude of shops, boutiques and antique stores that dot the streets. The walkable city is indefatigable when it comes to finding something new to do, as the options are seemingly endless. It's just one reason why Tulsa is an awesome option for families who are looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Tulsa
- Fill your tummy with schnitzel and sausages at Tulsa's very own Octoberfest. The annual event brings a mixture of live talent, exotic foods and hands-on kid's activities to Tulsa. Don't fill up too much, as there are plenty of other fare-based festivals - practically one every weekend.
- Amid the shops and boutiques is a string of charming coffee shops. Soak up the Bohemian vibe while you sip your cold-water brew cup of dark roast at The Gypsy Coffee House. Stop in for an open-mic night, where you might catch a poetry slam, a comedy show or a live music performance. No cover charge!
- The hardest part about planning a museum day is picking one of out the sea of options. Don't miss touring the Gilcrease Museum, which houses one of the largest collection of artifacts, maps and artwork pertinent to the American West.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you're interested in learning more about cultural and recreational activities in the area. New residents may also find the site helpful for questions about city services and local government.
- Check out the Metropolitan Tulsa Chamber of Commerce if you'd like to become a member of the organization or to learn about the city's business district.