680 Houses for Rent in Tigard, Oregon
Number of Bedrooms
Tigard House Options
Find Houses for Rent in Tigard, OR
If you're searching for homes for rent in Tigard, Ore., you're not alone. This Portland suburb is the perfect location for families who want easy access to the big city, but still want to be far enough away to enjoy a quiet lifestyle in a friendly community.
What Tigard Renters Should Know
- The city encourages residents to actively participate in community meetings and remain involved in initiatives and projects. Tigard's Neighborhood Networks allow renters in each portion of the city to remain informed about any changes or goings-on they need to be aware of.
- Founded in 1852, Tigard is rich in history and provides ample opportunity for families with youngsters to discover the community's past and learn new things about their community. With multiple historical sites, including the Doriot Rider Log Home and Tigard Farmhouse and Windmill nearby, there's always something for history lovers to do.
- Just 10 miles from Portland, it's easy for commuters to get from Tigard to the big city for work.
Resources for Tigard Renters
- Families searching for houses for rent in Tigard are likely concerned about local schools, meaning they'll need to learn all they can about the Tigard-Tualatin School District before settling in.
- Entrepreneurs looking to grow their businesses should look to the Tigard Chamber of Commerce for resources to help them succeed in the city.
Things to Do in Tigard
Tigard's historical charm may capture the hearts of some residents, but others may look for different activities to fill their days. With Portland just a short distance away, big-city conveniences are right at Tigard renters' doorsteps. Those who love nature may enjoy the scenic Willamette River and Oswego Lake, both located conveniently close to the community.