Locate Houses for Rent in Hatfield, PA
The community of Hatfield is a cozy suburb in the northern section of Montgomery County. Homes for rent in this borough are located close to a few different major routes, which makes commuting for work a breeze for locals. Interstate 476, routes 309, 563, 313, 463 and 113 are all accessible for those who live in or visit Hatfield.
Key Facts About Hatfield
- Two villages, Colmar and Line Lexington, were combined to create what's now incorporated as Hatfield Township in the early 1700s. Hatfield borough wasn't formed until much later, in 1898.
- Residents within Hatfield have the option of sending their kids to either public or private schools. Students who attend public schools are entered into the North Penn School District, which includes 13 elementary schools, three middle schools and one high school. Hatfield residents are sent to Hatfield Elementary School, A.M. Kulp Elementary School, Oak Park Elementary School, Pennfield Middle School and North Penn High School.
- Hatfield offers residents and visitors the option of exploring more than 100 acres of parks. Some of the more popular parks in the area include Chestnut Street Trail and Schweiker Park.
Resources for Hatfield Renters
- Visitors and renters can use the official Hatfield Township website to learn about the community, access the contact information for town municipalities and stay up to date with current events.
- Learn about the major events occurring in the area by reading Philly.com. The newspaper also has a few different social media accounts so that people may learn about news in real time.
What to Do in and Around Hatfield
A number of businesses reside in Hatfield, which provides residents with access to restaurants and shopping venues. The accessible highways also allow those in Hatfield to quickly travel to other boroughs or even Philadelphia, which is about 30 miles south.